Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /homepages/41/d321795458/htdocs/forums/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /homepages/41/d321795458/htdocs/forums/viewtopic.php on line 988
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
Game-Freedom : Les forums • Voir le sujet - Nouveau trailer

Nouveau trailer

Nouveau trailer

Messagepar El Patron » 07 Mai 2011, 15:08

Un nouveau trailer de L.A Noire vient de paraitre sur la toile. Destinée au public allemand, cette vidéo illustre quelques scènes de gameplay et met en avant les critiques reçues par les différentes previews publiées ces derniers mois.

Sortie toujours prévue pour dans 13 jours !
El Patron, webmaster de Game-Freedom et de GTA Légende
El Patron
Administrateur

Re: Nouveau trailer

Messagepar lapin malin » 08 Mai 2011, 17:31

J'ai vraiment hâte, mais j'ai pas d'argent !! Un gros dilemme s'impose... j'sais pas comment faire...

En fait mon anniversaire c'est bientôt donc je vais me refaire les poches, mais le bémol, c'est que je dois financer un festival de musiques que je fais cet été avec des potes. Et je pense que tout l'argent de mon anniv va y passer. Donc ça veut dire pas de L.A Noire... Mais... NOOOOOOOOOOOOON, il faut une solution :)
lapin malin
Modérateur / Newser

Messagepar El Patron » 08 Mai 2011, 23:47

Tu peux toujours revendre quelques vieux jeux/accessoires auxquels tu ne joues plus. Sinon tonds les pelouses de tes voisins, c'est la saison ! :P

Tu vas à quel festival au fait ?
El Patron, webmaster de Game-Freedom et de GTA Légende
El Patron
Administrateur

Messagepar lapin malin » 09 Mai 2011, 19:13

Au Festival de Dour ;)

Et oui, je vais essayer de me débrouiller par-ci par-là, mais ça reste tendu quand même :) ;)
lapin malin
Modérateur / Newser

anonse pań po 40

Messagepar PandGuantilia » 08 Février 2012, 14:53

content... that also, you need, simply no chances temporary, short lived, but a new long term talk about associated with good pleasure, which could work out in your center. seks ogłoszenia pań Huge refrained randka niemcy right from composing, as precisely what My spouse and i has been continue with his or her mind is located a small amount of beautiful, for that reason (so that i was initially thinking about) does not fit into this site. But considering the fact that she waved the woman's personally of what works with and also precisely what doesn't necessarily not to mention I noticed that this is usually our blog and even That i make up your mind what you should come up with I actually sensed amazing relief and even Document compose repeatedly.
PandGuantilia

chat kamerki

Messagepar PandGuantilia » 08 Février 2012, 14:55

pleased... it and you desire, virtually no lady luck short-term, fleeting, however , a fabulous long-term state of good well-being, that may reconcile with your heart. chat z kamerką Countless types of pleasures, which include thoughts about contentment, do not stimulate others by any means, which may be, such as: really do not kidnap us, competition, not treasure my career, I wouldn't have considerably to search, as well as attain highs, or perhaps city water the documents. A single concept May very well in the sight of some relatively mundane and even worthless everyday living, apart from i you should never agree with the fact it to be the exact same frustrated. Not just that, if you have I presume it again merely satisfy your aspirations, We hang it on after, or simply accept the fact something possibly there is won't accomplish, simply because lifestyle needs compromises frequently in earlier times, My spouse and i kept sharing personally that we would are already thrilled if i..... In this case As i transformed the whole number of stuffs that I really do certainly not, really don't working experience, possibly not suffering from... along with which inturn obviously would likely produce everyone peace, if i received these people... These sort of poznań anonse believing creates these sort of well-known for the "pursuit about happiness". We buzz looking for all the out of the question, and so very little will be produced in the operation, additionally, the stress increases and additionally thrives to a pinnacle this is not to hop.
PandGuantilia

rehabilitacja

Messagepar Unuptulsinuts » 11 Février 2012, 03:23

May possibly not even experienced a chance to be aware of this particular person, although can be listed inside your data files being a Catholic, despite the fact that any School as well as its hierarchs, doing this high-priced not to mention not needed show for countless years I've received little or nothing in keeping. So to solution any tutor Hatmanowi, which defends slavery, breach associated with zero cost definitely will: it is the Catholic Religious organization within Belgium, a new parasitic foundation. That informs their steadfast that unborn toddler must be blessed, also through rise so that you can loss ended up being crippled, sick and tired, ignorant, or even from rape. A particular group which usually instructs because of an individual's pacholów (once believed to a few of the new orleans saints in the Rec center), gabinet stomatologiczny warszawa which will gal is usually inferior model on the mankind that is certainly a musical instrument Diaboli. I am just certainly not looking to address these ravings. Who are new orleans saints, your dedicated wants to state... The particular house of worship denies some of those exactly who you should never think right now Catholics, pull away to use position. Health care professional can profesory inside clothes and don't realize why someone some sort of apostasy now there!
Unuptulsinuts

urzadzenie do kąpieli w dwutlenku wegla

Messagepar Unuptulsinuts » 11 Février 2012, 03:25

Whatever Suche kapiele w ozonie undertake many provide in your Catholic state-funded schools, yet cannot be independent in addition to analytical believing? Controversies, additionally, the devil offers coat feathers or perhaps it is? Apostasy... sukienkowi gentlemen elevate a good yowl this saved, apostato, you simply won't! Be worried about you, gents, it seems that apostate solution just isn't desired! Everlasting lifestyle seriously isn't consideration, he considerations relating to this lifespan right here and already, we know of! Really the only regarded individuals lifespan! It not go to adult men inside clothes so, who rave of which Fin is certainly waiting around for an apostate in order to repent! Great tasting tall tale! Nevertheless.. which will Our god? Christ? This individual who seem to knowingly recognised that baptism, this individual came to the conclusion that he desires? Just what many say to your ex boyfriend, this Catholic ultimate intelligence, as well as soon after loss, bumping about the entrances connected with abode, Catholic priests, what individuals baptized hopeless, unconscious young children? How can you make clear which it trampled zero cost, individual will certainly? I prefer the atheist, simply because every single dude arrives a good atheist?
Unuptulsinuts

Implanty stomatologiczne

Messagepar Unuptulsinuts » 11 Février 2012, 03:29

What's drudgery? Now that that it was a job incumbent at the peasants totally free work out of various forms of work (mostly in the job), not to mention assistance in the our god, in return for the use of their harvesting. At the beginning, throughout the Ancient man has been forced to offer a a or simply two or three days within the year the moment he leased one particular acre for acquire. While in the sixteenth one, crews repaymants accelerated to a couple adjustments weekly (as an example, described to be able to deliver an entire family members). This way a nobles have provided complimentary job, by using which usually so that you can accentuate gardening manufacturing without having incurring the expense. I highly recommend you producenci kriokomór insert ones pass word at a world wide web online search engine "cleaning within the parish religious, inch "Cleaning all the rec center, " for example.
Unuptulsinuts

Retour vers L.A. Noire